Tuesday, September 3, 2013

362 Days and Counting...



The 2013 DC NACIVT (http://dc.nacivt.com) just ended yesterday.  As is always the case after a big tournament, I'm DEPRESSED. 

To all the DC NACIVT organizers - AWESOME JOB and THANK YOU !  So glad we got to play on Pennsylvania Avenue.  What a great showcase for our sport !

Special Thanks to my good friends Johnny Hsiung and Bryant Lee from MVP A.  The amount of work you guys put in attending meetings, joining conference calls, waking up early to check out potential tournament sites, marking and measuring courts, meeting with sponsors, leading practices, working-out, etc, etc,....Inspirational !

This was a very special tournament for me personally.  It was really the first time my kids got to see me play.  As I will be turning 39 in a couple of weeks, I'm not sure how much longer I can keep this up !

I am starting this blog as a way to keep track of workouts, injuries, doctor's appointments, rehab treatments, and any other volleyball related activities that I put myself through in order to get better for next year.  It was announced this past weekend that the 70th Annual NACIVT will be in LAS VEGAS !  Great place to celebrate my 40th birthday.

362 Days to go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment