Just got back from Lifetime around 1145pm (Tuesday night).
Warmup: 20 minutes on the recumbent bike, light stretching
1) Lunges - 30 lb dumbbell in each hand - 4 sets of 10
2) Squats - 135x15, 185x10, 225 x2 Fail ! Used to be able to do 5 reps for two sets, 185x10, 185x10
3) Deadlifts - 135x10, 185x5, 185x5, 185x5, 135x10 ( I used to be able to do 225 for the middle 3 sets)
4) Calf raises (body weight) - 25 normal, 25 toes facing out, 25 toes facing in, 25 single leg (left), 25 single leg (right)
5) Lateral box Push Offs - 3 sets of 20 with 18 inch box
6) seated platform jumps - 3 sets of 10 - start in seated position on 18 inch platform, swing arms and jump on top of 30 inch platform
7) lunge jumps - 3 sets of 10
8) stretch and foam roller
I am going to be very sore for the next couple of days. I haven't done this program since before my trip to Orlando. Hence the drop in weight for my squats and deadlifts.